OBTAINING YOUR ARKANSAS MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
– We accept Arkansas medical cards with an Arkansas-issued driver’s license or state-issued ID
– We accept Visiting Patient cards for card holders from other medical marijuana states who have applied and received a visiting patient card from the Arkansas Department of Health. – Recreational cannabis use is not legal. – Arkansas regulations allow only legal, registered card holders inside our facilities.
ARKANSAS Medical Marijuana Cardholder Registry
Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card Qualifying Conditions
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus/ acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable pain which is pain that has not responded to ordinary medications, treatment or surgical measures for more than six (6) months
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including without limitation those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms including without limitation those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- and any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health.
Step 1: Find A Doctor
Step 2: Apply for Your Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card
Within 30 days of obtaining your certification/prescription from your doctor, you will need to apply for an Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card.
Visit the Arkansas Department of Health to apply online. You may also print the form and submit it, along with applicable fees, via postal mail (address on form). Once your application is received at the ADH, it typically takes up to two weeks to process at which point it will be mailed or can be printed directly from the ADH website.
NOTE: If you do not apply within the 30 day timeframe from first receiving your certification from your doctor, you will need to get a new certification from your doctor.
Last Step: Come See Us at Our Arkansas Dispensaries!
After receiving your Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card, come visit us at one of our Arkansas Greenlight locations! Our knowledgeable, friendly budtenders are excited to serve you.
On your initial visit you will need to bring your state-issued driver's license or identification card and your Arkansas Medical Marijuana Patient Card or Visiting Patient Card. Only individuals with valid Arkansas Patient or Visiting Patient Cards will be allowed inside the dispensary. Your identifications will be verified at the reception desk and once approved, you may enter the product room and greeted by one of our fantastic budtenders who will assist you with any questions and finalizing purchases.
All our Arkansas Greenlight locations accept cash and debit cards, and provide on-site ATM service.