Review Greenlight Helena's current Delivery Schedule.
- Orders must be received at Greenlight BY 5:00 PM the day prior to the day of your town's delivery route. For example, for a Monday delivery, all orders for those locations must be submitted via the Greenlight online shop by 5:00pm Sunday.
- Delivery orders cannot be accepted via phone call at the dispensary, via our texting program, or by email. All delivery orders must be placed online.
- After placing an online order, should you need to add items to your order, you will need to add those items by placing another order. Both orders will be combined at the dispensary at time of fulfillment with only one delivery charge applied.
- All deliveries are final. No refusals, refunds or returns, with exception of faulty electronics (manufacturer error only).
- Taxes, delivery fees and minimum orders are non-negotiable.
- Order cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to delivery date no later than 10 a.m.
- DEBIT CARD ONLY
- NO CASH
- NO CREDIT CARDS
- NO CHECKS
- NO MONEY ORDERS
- FEE DISCLAIMER:
The final cart total will be the SUBTOTAL as our online system does not apply taxes, delivery fee or ATM fees. The following are amounts that will be added to your subtotal at the time of order filling & processing at the dispensary:
- TAX: Current AR marijuana tax is 14.5% PER ITEM, not on the subtotal
- Purchase totals must be rounded up to the nearest $5.00 or $10.00 mark. For example, $134.92 will be rounded up to $135.00, or $148.00 will be rounded up to $150.00. This is a functionality of the payment system which is outside of our control.
- Our debit card processor functions as an ATM, with their own service fee of $3.50 (per individual transaction – please make sure your order is able to be filled under one transaction so you will only be charged one ATM fee.)
- When paying via debit card upon delivery, please contact your bank PRIOR to the delivery day to raise your maximum transaction limit if needed, especially if placing orders over $400. Our transaction machines will not process orders over that amount unless you have contacted your bank to increase your limit.
- If your bank does not allow you to raise your debit limit, you can use a prepaid debit card (purchased at local convenience stores) for single or recurring orders at Greenlight.
- Drivers may accept cash gratuities for their services. Thank you for supporting our drivers!
- Delivery address does not have to be the address listed on the MMJ Card. The delivery address MUST be a residential address, i.e., home dwelling place, apartment, trailer. Greenlight CANNOT deliver to commercial locations or businesses.
- Card holder must be present at time of delivery with physical MMJ card, state-issued ID and debit card in their possession, or else delivery cannot be completed.
- Tardiness: Greenlight drivers are unable to wait for customers to show up at the designated delivery address to receive the order. The customer must be present and on time. In extreme scenarios, the drivers may wait up to 5 minutes. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis and will be up to the driver's discretion. Greenlight cannot guarantee they will have time to wait that 5 minutes in the event of an emergency causing the tardiness. Please be courteous of the driver's time and the other deliveries needed to be made.