Delivery Program Terms - UPDATED OCTOBER 1, 2019
- Orders must be received at Greenlight BY 5:00 PM the day prior to the day of your town's delivery route. For example, for a Monday delivery, all orders for those locations must be submitted via the Greenlight online shop by 5:00pm Sunday.
- Delivery orders cannot be placed nor will be accepted via phone call at the dispensary or via our texting program.
- After placing an online order, changes can only be made one time, solely in the case of an item being out of stock.
- All deliveries are final. No refusals, refunds or returns, with exception of faulty electronics (manufacturer error only).
- Taxes, delivery fees and minimum orders are non-negotiable.
- Order cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to delivery date no later than 10 a.m.
- DEBIT CARD ONLY
- NO CASH
- NO CREDIT CARDS
- NO CHECKS
- NO MONEY ORDERS
- When paying via debit card upon delivery, please contact your bank PRIOR to the delivery day to raise your maximum transaction limit if needed, especially if placing orders over $400. Our transaction machines will not process orders over that amount unless you have contacted your bank to increase your limit.
- If your bank does not allow you to raise your debit limit, you can use a prepaid debit card (purchased at local convenience stores) for single or recurring orders at Greenlight.
- Drivers may accept cash gratuities for their services. Thank you for supporting our drivers!
- Delivery address does not have to be the address listed on the MMJ Card. The delivery address MUST be a residential address, i.e., home dwelling place, apartment, trailer. Greenlight CANNOT deliver to commercial locations or businesses.
- Card holder must be present at time of delivery with physical MMJ card, state-issued ID and debit card in their possession, or else delivery cannot be completed.
- Tardiness: Greenlight drivers are unable to wait for customers to show up at the designated delivery address to receive the order. The customer must be present and on time. In extreme scenarios, the drivers may wait up to 5 minutes. This will be determined on a case-by-case basis and will be up to the driver's discretion. Greenlight cannot guarantee they will have time to wait that 5 minutes in the event of an emergency causing the tardiness. Please be courteous of the driver's time and the other deliveries needed to be made.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Greenlight Dispensary’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Greenlight Dispensary’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Greenlight Dispensary at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Greenlight Dispensary or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Greenlight Dispensary’s internet site, even if Greenlight Dispensary or a Greenlight Dispensary authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Greenlight Dispensary’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Greenlight Dispensary does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Greenlight Dispensary may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Greenlight Dispensary does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Greenlight Dispensary has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Greenlight Dispensary of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Greenlight Dispensary’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
SMS Terms & Conditions
By subscribing to Greenlight's Text program, you consent to receiving SMS or MMS marketing messages from Greenlight. Message and data rates may apply. To opt out of Greenlight text messaging program, send the word "STOP" at any time.
For help or information on this program please send a request via our Contact Page.